Stocksfield carried out works for Alliance Healthcare at their distribution depot based in Leeds. Due to the nature of the clients works the site was extremely busy during loading time which created the demand for a new site layout, traffic calming and control measures and an extention to the loading bay platforms for the delivery vans.
Works to the site included:
- Full site survey and CAD details adapted to clients requirements
- Excavations for data and power installations
- Removal of existing islands and areas with isolated macadam works and surfacing.
- Armco-barrier installations to the sites perimeter and isolated areas
- Traffic management plan and Linemarking works to entire site
- Extension to depot loading bays to ease traffic and congestion allowing more vehicles to be loaded at any one time.
- Internally blockwork repairs were undertaken in the workshops and internal joinery works were carried out to defective doors etc.
The works required close communication with the client to ensure minimum disruption was encountered to their daily activities.